HEARTLAND EQUINE HOSPITAL OFFERS A FULL RANGE OF EQUINE SERVICES, PROVIDED BY SPECIALISTS IN EQUINE SURGERY AND EQUINE INTERNAL MEDICINE. OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Lameness Examinations – all disciplines, horses may be evaluated in hand and under saddle.
- 24 hour Emergency Care
- Surgical Procedures – arthroscopy, colic, umbilical hernia repair, cryptorchid castration, laceration repair, etc.
- Respiratory Evaluations – respiratory noise, coughing, poor performance, etc.
- Gastrointestinal Evaluations – weight loss, poor appetite, chronic colic, diarrhea, etc.
- Neurologic Evaluations – mentation or coordination changes, poor performance, etc.
- Preventative Medicine – dentistry, vaccinations, parasite control, etc.
- Equine Chiropractic-Adjustments made by Alecia McAtee, DVM, certified in Animal Chiropractic.
- Foal Care – new foal exams, sick foal care, conformation evaluations, etc.
- Emergency Care – colics, chokes, lacerations, etc.
Heartland Equine Hospital has state of the art diagnostic equipment, including:
- Wireless Digital Radiography
- Digital Ultrasound
- 1m endoscope for evaluation of the upper airway
- 3m endoscope for evaluation of the esophagus, stomach and bladder
Want more information? Thank you for visiting our site. If we can assist you with learning more about our services please contact Heartland Equine Hospital at email@example.com