HEARTLAND EQUINE HOSPITAL OFFERS A FULL RANGE OF EQUINE SERVICES, PROVIDED BY SPECIALISTS IN EQUINE SURGERY AND EQUINE INTERNAL MEDICINE. OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Lameness Examinations – all disciplines, horses may be evaluated in hand and under saddle.
- Surgical Procedures – arthroscopy, umbilical hernia repair, cryptorchid castration, laceration repair, etc.
- Respiratory Evaluations – respiratory noise, coughing, poor performance, etc.
- Gastrointestinal Evaluations – weight loss, poor appetite, chronic colic, diarrhea, etc.
- Neurologic Evaluations – mentation or coordination changes, poor performance, etc.
- Preventative Medicine – dentistry, vaccinations, parasite control, etc.
- Foal Care – new foal exams, conformation evaluations, etc.
Heartland Equine Hospital has state of the art diagnostic equipment, including:
- Wireless Digital Radiography
- Digital Ultrasound
- 1m endoscope for evaluation of the upper airway
- 3m endoscope for evaluation of the esophagus, stomach and bladder
Call 913-287-7575 for an appointment. Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Want more information? Thank you for visiting our site. If we can assist you with learning more about our services please contact Heartland Equine Hospital at firstname.lastname@example.org